• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Select Dj Moore

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m willing to bet you know nothing about Moore and have watched zero games

Your tears are delicious

It's always fun watching your throw a hissy fit on the board whenever something doesn't go your way.

54 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

There you go.  Your big fast WR.  I thought he would go to Dallas.  Glad we got Cam some help.

When Dallas went lb,I was stoked. Knew we'd get him or Ridley. He's Smitty's favorite, and that's good enough for me!

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Ok here is cut ups from the first game that popped up on Youtube so I can’t be called a cherry picker.

Please tell me how this guy is worth the 24th overall pick. 

One could argue he’d make a better QB than WR after watching it

Once he makes an immediate impact, will you leave the huddle?  I'm fine to leave if he doesn't.  Let's toss that wager on it

Just now, PantherNation123 said:

Once he makes an immediate impact, will you leave the huddle?  I'm fine to leave if he doesn't.  Let's toss that wager on it

You going to tell me what you like about him from this game or just do your typical blind rah rah bs

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Not necessarily. I think we made our signings as insurance if we couldn’t draft a good player. 

We could go:

Funchess 

Moore

Smith

Samuel

Byrd

Maybe Wright for 6 WR

That is a stacked deck my friend. Sheep should have been gone yesterday though, I agree there.

From what I'm still hearing is that Samuel still might not be ready week one. Also I'm being told they like DJ Moore as a Michael Irvin type WR. He will be used in that fashion. 

5 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Ok here is cut ups from the first game that popped up on Youtube so I can’t be called a cherry picker.

Please tell me how this guy is worth the 24th overall pick. 

One could argue he’d make a better QB than WR after watching it

Holy poo that quarterback is fuging GARBAGE.

My issue with Moore is solely that Calvin Ridley was available and Ridley was far and away the best WR in the draft. Moore and Sutton are both close IMO, but neither hold a candle to Ridley. If Ridley was gone, I was fine with Moore if we thought we had to take a WR in the first round, though I preferred trading back.

He's simply not a first round talent. He's not even really second round, late second, maybe. Smitty can say what he wants. Smith though Kealoha Pilares was a good WR.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll regret this one for a long time to come, especially since Ridley went to Atlanta.

11 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Not necessarily. I think we made our signings as insurance if we couldn’t draft a good player. 

We could go:

Funchess 

Moore

Smith

Samuel

Byrd

Maybe Wright for 6 WR

That is a stacked deck my friend.

Um, no.....

Unless Moore turns into a legit #1, we still don’t have one. Funchess is a mediocre receiver. Smith is awful.  Byrd has a lot of potential, as does Samuel, but we just took a WR in the first round so organizational confidence in them is low.  Wright is probably the most fundamentally sound reciever we have....

the worst part is that our secondary is the worst in the NFL and we have done nothing to address that. 

2 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

My issue with Moore is solely that Calvin Ridley was available and Ridley was far and away the best WR in the draft. Moore and Sutton are both close IMO, but neither hold a candle to Ridley. If Ridley was gone, I was fine with Moore if we thought we had to take a WR in the first round, though I preferred trading back.

He's simply not a first round talent. He's not even really second round, late second, maybe. Smitty can say what he wants. Smith though Kealoha Pilares was a good WR.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think we'll regret this one for a long time to come, especially since Ridley went to Atlanta.

Moore Is better than Ridley.  Ridley won’t be a good nfl recever. 

4 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

You going to tell me what you like about him from this game or just do your typical blind rah rah bs

Really simply... he is a playmaker.  He runs hard, breaks tackles and will be an instant impact for our offense.  Reminds me a lot of Jarvis Landry, but he's faster and breaks more tackles

Archived