• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Round 1

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Second Round:  I think we go DB

I think there were maybe 2 or 3 OL (Ragnow, Smith... Wynn maybe?) that visited prior to the draft.

Ragnow and Wynn are gone.  In addition to DB, I also wouldn't be surprised to see OG Braden Smith as the pick in the 2nd round if he's still there when Carolina chooses.

8 hours ago, SmartyHurney said:

Meanwhile, Giant's fans are wondering if their GM is "retarded".

Except for bitter holdouts (and lord there are always those, aren't there?), they'll get a lot happier when he starts taking them back to the playoffs on the regular.

19 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

I hope he does well, but you cant be happy if youre a ravens fan, you dont need a QB that bad right now to take one in the first.

One thing about draft picks. If he becomes an elite player, it will be forgotten. If he bombs, raven fans will be bitter for a long time

22 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

you know nothing jon snow, I've been an NFL offseason Nerd on this board for 14 years, I called the Defenders and Offensive linemen making a run that is happening today, and people act surprised hahaha.

I have no idea what is actually going to happen when we pick, but you can predict some things.

Hey Ole Doc Holiday,  so now after Justin Reid was taken with the 68th pick, can you admit you were wrong?

It would've been one of the biggest draft blunders if we took him with the 24th overall.  I know you think you know a lot about the draft, but admitting you were wrong would garner you some respect.

Maybe you have learned something after 14 years, but in this instance you were very, very, wrong.

9 hours ago, PantherNation123 said:

Hey Ole Doc Holiday,  so now after Justin Reid was taken with the 68th pick, can you admit you were wrong?

It would've been one of the biggest draft blunders if we took him with the 24th overall.  I know you think you know a lot about the draft, but admitting you were wrong would garner you some respect.

Maybe you have learned something after 14 years, but in this instance you were very, very, wrong.

Yeah I was wrong and you were right!

it happens in the draft though, my name is Jon Snow And I know nothing! Haha

btw, how many people do you think would openly admit to being wrong about something, and I truly am shocked he dropped that far, but weirder poo has happened before!

Archived