• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Round 1

Jeremy Igo

Just now, t96 said:

Belichick also loves him his corners. Jackson, Landry, corners all make more sense for Belichick than Ridley. They have Edelman coming back from injury and also Mitchell who they're high on. And Belichick has never valued WRs all that much. Ridley's gotta be ours.

It’s no slam dunk if Ridley is available smfh

1 hour ago, Thanatos said:

You take BPA, and that is Calvin Ridley atm.

Justin Reid is a legit option at 24, fills a big need at safety, honesty WR's need a few years to grow before they can become true contributers. 

even steve smith, the greatest Panther of all time took 2 years before he started to show greatness in 2003, and honestly really didnt start to take over till 2005 season before Steve Smith became the player we all know and love. thats year 4 incase you were counting.

Unless youre an overwhelming talent at WR even the best ones are projects.

Defenders translate more immidiately, and right now we need help today, not in 2020, so defense is what I believe we will go after.

there is a reason youve mostly seen Defense and O-line players drafted tonight, they are the players who's impacts are felt the fastest, and usually last the longest.

Edited: love the hate after the moore pick, let's ignore the fact that I mentioned twice before the pick that I had no idea who we would actually pick in this very thread. and my dudes, how am I wrong? thats the problem, people love to hate but can barely articulate a counter argument.

haters gonna hate, and I'll still be right at the end of the day, never said I like being right all the time, but damn its not hard when people cant even validate their own opinions.

hahahahaha

/edit

Archived