• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Round 1

Jeremy Igo

Everybody continuing to want a trade up...why give up a 3rd, when Landry, Jackson, Ridley, one of the top Guards, whoever is about to fall to us?  Why?  A trade up makes no sense, and hasn't, once Derwin was gone.  RIdley maybe...but meh, not with the value in the 2nd/3rd. 

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

There is just no damn way they pass up on Ridley...

How could you after losing Dez. This was the perfect scenario for Dallas

He's not the type of receiver they want and didn't have the flashy combine Jones looks for to impress the fans. I really don't see them going Ridley here. Baltimore is my only worry for Ridley right now.

Just now, t96 said:

He's not the type of receiver they want and didn't have the flashy combine Jones looks for to impress the fans. I really don't see them going Ridley here. Baltimore is my only worry for Ridley right now.

God I’ve never wanted you to be right so bad in my life 

Just now, t96 said:

certainly good for them to have their pick of WR's

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

God I’ve never wanted you to be right so bad in my life 

Vander Esch!!! If Hurney fugs this up and either doesn't trade up for Ridley ahead of Baltimore or doesn't get him at 24 then fuging fire his ass right now. We're so god damn close to get Ridley if we don't get him jesus fuging christ I'll jump off a bridge.

Archived