• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official 2018 NFL Draft thread - Round 1

Jeremy Igo

Not really a fan of a WR round 1. If he's not a top 5-10 player in the draft, you might as well roll the dice on mid-rounder to turn into a gem. Funch will be WR1 over anyone in this draft-- sorry.

My top position choice is Safety. If we can nab a big time guy, that's what I'd want.

I don't really believe in any CBs coming in expected to be a starter right now. Bradberry is a top CB and I really like the potential Cockrell has along with Seymor getting a full off season. All CBs will do better with less blitzing.

I think TE is super underrated and I think Hurst is being poo on for lame reasons. If you regret Butler over Henry, I don't wanna hear that Hurst isn't worth it. This is the same situation this year. He will do more for the offense than people are envisioning right now. Don't care about his age, if Greg is playing to 35, that means Hurst can give 10 years too and at a decade in the league, I don't really care what age he started at.

Just now, Ship said:

Not really a fan of a WR round 1. If he's not a top 5-10 player in the draft, you might as well roll the dice on mid-rounder to turn into a gem. Funch will be WR1 over anyone in this draft-- sorry.

My top position choice is Safety. If we can nab a big time guy, that's what I'd want.

I don't really believe in any CBs coming in expected to be a starter right now. Bradberry is a top CB and I really like the potential Cockrell has along with Seymor getting a full off season. All CBs will do better with less blitzing.

I think TE is super underrated and I think Hurst is being poo on for lame reasons. If you regret Butler over Henry, I don't wanna hear that Hurst isn't worth it. This is the same situation this year. He will do more for the offense than people are envisioning right now. Don't care about his age, if Greg is playing to 35, that means Hurst can give 10 years too and at a decade in the league, I don't really care what age he started at.

2X

Archived