• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IMPORTANT REMINDER! DON'T GET YOUR ARSE BANNZZZZZD

Jeremy Igo

44 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

Since we made a 33 year old player coming off of a non-contact broken foot the highest paid player in the league at his position.

He’s not the highest paid.  Pay attention.  He can become the highest paid if he hits certain benchmarks, just like last season. It’s not like he’s automaically being paid more than any other TE.  Simply not true.  He’s making 8 million per year base...top 5, but not top.

14 minutes ago, PizzaTheHutt said:

are animated gifs still ok? I usually let them do my talking for me, since I have little original content to add. 

tumblr_p53lbpGH821wzvt9qo9_500.gif

Not if all are spoofs from Star Wars like your username and this.  May the force not be with you.

2 hours ago, Nate Dogg said:

Hurney signing Olsen to a mega deal to distract folks from this bomb he's about to drop tonight.

Mega deal? Huh? I love the signing. At 80% health he's better than 90% of the current TEs in the league regardless of age. By the end of the deal he WON'T be the highest paid TE in the league bc there will increased cap room and more signings in the next 2 years. This isn't a mega deal. It's a responsible move...or we can role with our backup and a rookie while Greg is analyzing games in a booth 

Archived