• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If it is Hurst in the First, I will....

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, ericr0319 said:

flip. hes 25, not going to be a go to guy this year. so he's 26. Maybe Olsen doesn't retire and signs 2 year bargain deal. after Hurst 5 year contract hes already on the wrong side of 30. 

August 24, 1993 (age 24 years)

#fakenews

New answer since Greg just signed an extension.

I would be highly disappointed.

I would have had no problem drafting a TE to be a TE2 for a year than taking over the following but with Greg being here 2 more years after this it would seem to be bit of a waste of a first round pick.

First round picks are the only picks that have a substantial salary commitments, they should be for players who play considerable snaps and/or the more valuable positions.

I was pissed the fug pff that we took luke kuechly

thought he was a skinny little bitch in a position where we were set at. I raged and talked mad sshit for days on end

Luke tought me a valuable lesson. Dont do that. Anypick can turn into a HOF and I, a dumbfug Panthers fan carolina huddler does not know fuging sshit.     

Some here still doesnt have that concept down about themselves

so answer the question. Id probably open another beer and stare at the TV. Then i would log onto the huddle and see turds make hella streaks. 

Probably explain to people that you’re allowed to have two TE’s on the field at a time and that it worked to great success in 2011 and I believe it would would wonderfully with Cam/Norv in 2018.

Age is a concern but the position is one I’ve wanted us to adress for years now. In the modern NFL running the Norv Turner style offense you need two stud TEs who can block and catch. Not to mention Cam loves his TE’s.

Archived