• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If it is Hurst in the First, I will....

Jeremy Igo

It really depends on who else was available.  Mad if someone like Ridley, Moore or Josh Jackson is still available.  But I definitely think i’d still just be more surprised than mad whichever way.  It is a position that will pretty quick be a need, and it wouldn’t hurt to have two good TEs. 

Well we all gave our take, how about you?

I will not be suprised. I think he would fit in the Norv Turner system.

He’d be the perfect fit for the F-back which is a hybrid TE/WE/FB/RB on any given play. Norv has had these in the past and has proven to be a great tool on offense.

Personally, I think we can get this kind of player late Day 2/early Day 3. A guy like Jaylen Samuels from NC State comes to mind.

If it's Hurst, I'll just have to hope for the best.  Have another beer.

I love the Panthers, and hope we can win the SB this year.  If it's Hurst, I hope he's the best rookie TE in the NFL and shows tremendous promise.

tenor.gif?itemid=7808880im really going into this draft with no expectations or any clue what will happen. I think the only thing that might piss me off is him trading away next year's first for some reason.

Beyond that....ehhh whatever. I'm not going to get too worked up about it like all those overreacting people I'm probably going to have to give out warnings to.

Archived