• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bold Predictions

KBRed

9 minutes ago, Captain Obvious said:

ESPN and NFL Network DOES NOT go to a commercial as the Panthers pick begins.

Bold move there, Cotton. Assuming NE doesn't move, the analyst will just have spent the last 20 minutes fawning over Brady/Bill/Kraft and the possibility of a QB being taken. It will be time to go to commercial with a small market team on the clock. Mayock's mock might be prophetic here  as he spent more time on certain picks (Dallas, New England, Baltimore, all the Quarterbacks) and blew through others (including ours).

17 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

Someone has a huge fall and fugs with the entire anticipated order of the draft. Probably Derwin James or Minkah Fitzpatrick. 

and we need to trade up for either if they get close to seattle.

15 hours ago, davos said:

Vita Vea goes Top-7

Justin Reid doesn't goes until at least Rd3

Anthony Miller is gone by pick 35

Mason Rudolph goes Rd1...to....the Steelers

If Reid is there in the 2nd round and the Panthers don't take him... the Huddle be like

Image result for panic gif

18 hours ago, t96 said:

Browns take Barkley first overall and then take whichever QB is available at 4.

Quite honestly, this is what I'd do, Darnold, or Rosen would still be there and are comparable -- you'd have completely flipped the offense inside four picks. Chubb at 4 and a QB at 1 makes sense, but offense is what wins games in the NFL, you need the pass rushers, but if you can't outscore a team like PIT, and even CIN in the better years, you have no chance in the AFC North. 

Rosen or Darnold w/ Tyrod to bridge a year if need be....

Barkley

Coleman / Gordon

Njoku

and they already have a solid OL

1 hour ago, Palmetto said:

The Browns are going to screw this up some how

They can't screw this up. They are in perfect position to get 2 great players at #1 and #4.

If I was them I would take Barkley #1 and get whatever QB available at #4.

Seems more of a risk to go QB at #1, you need to get the best QB with that pick. That is a lot of pressure especially if you pick the wrong guy. Why not get a superstar RB and a very good QB at #4?

The QB would be in a much better position to succeed with those weapons on offense Barkley/Gordon/Landry is something a young QB can only dream of.

10 minutes ago, Trill OG said:

They can't screw this up. They are in perfect position to get 2 great players at #1 and #4.

If I was them I would take Barkley #1 and get whatever QB available at #4.

Seems more of a risk to go QB at #1, you need to get the best QB with that pick. That is a lot of pressure especially if you pick the wrong guy. Why not get a superstar RB and a very good QB at #4?

The QB would be in a much better position to succeed with those weapons on offense Barkley/Gordon/Landry is something a young QB can only dream of.

Yea  but watch the browns go Qb at 1 and trade  back  from 4 and  pick a Guard

23 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The talk of 6 1st round QBs is a smokescreen by late 1st round teams hoping to trade down and only 4 QBs end up going in the 1st.

One pick away from being right, but I'm still calling that pretty much on the money. The 5th QB was the last pick of the 1st round and it was a team moving up to get him.

Archived