• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bold Predictions

KBRed

The first WR taken is Courtand Sutton,  Dallas Cowboys

Jaire Alexander is drafted in the top 15.

LSU RB Guice falls into the late second round.  The Patriots trade up to grab him.

Big dropper:  Calvin Ridley is there at 24.  Panthers do not draft him.

The Panthers do not take a TE until the fifth round--

The Panthers do NOT draft a RB.

The Panthers draft a DE and do not draft an offensive lineman.

9 minutes ago, davos said:

Vita Vea goes Top-7

Justin Reid doesn't goes until at least Rd3

Anthony Miller is gone by pick 35

Mason Rudolph goes Rd1...to....the Steelers

Nice work.  I see Reid dropping, Miller 50/50, and Rudolph is going to be the riser.  I do not see Vita Vea getting that high, but you never know.

Unless a team is incredibly stupid, Josh Allen will be the 4th (or maybe even 5th) QB taken.  I can see a team wanting Rudolph over him.  I would not want to be a fan of the team that takes Allen, especially if it's one with not a transition element in place I.E. Tyrod, Eli, etc.

Looking at Buffalo, Jets, etc.  

What I think is a lot of team's QB board (the top-3 shuffle):

QB: 1. Darnold  2. Mayfield 3. Rosen 4.  Rudolph 5. Jackson 6. Allen

Man I can tell the way the Panthers think, that this draft will not like anything poster expect. I might not come on later today. LOL So many people will be mad as hell.

Frank Ragnow, James Daniels, Hayden Hurst, Isiah Wynn. Derrius Guice.Harold Landry Rasheem Green.

Then add in the mid rounder that will come from Appalachian State that no one has ever heard of.:crying: 

Despite having two of the first four picks, the Browns end up with a bust-worthy QB and are at the top of the draft again next year.

Bills trade up and get fleeced in the process (who did Beane learn from?).  Packers trade up.

Giants and Broncos both trade down.

Panthers trade down a few spots to a team that needs a linebacker.  That's right, a great linebacker is available when we pick and Hurney does NOT select him.

First round will have five QBs and five Offensive Linemen taken.  Barkley is the only RB taken.  Ridley and Moore are the only WRs.  There is a run on cornerbacks early, after both top safeties are gone.  Neither Landry nor Davenport go in the top 16, but both are selected.

5 hours ago, davos said:

Unless a team is incredibly stupid, Josh Rosen will be the 4th (or maybe even 5th) QB taken.  I can ser a team wanting Rudolph over him.  I would not want to be a fan of the team that takes Allen, especially if it's one with not a transition element in place I.E. Tyrod, Eli, etc.

Looking at Buffalo, Jets, etc.  

What I think is a lot of team's QB board (the top-3 shuffle):

QB: 1. Darnold  2. Mayfield 3. Rosen 4.  Rudolph 5. Jackson 6. Allen

Allen has a draft day scandal to deal with...racist tweets

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Allen has a draft day scandal to deal with...racist tweets

Just saw that; they are from high school but that probably just adds to a list of question marks. He just doesn’t have it and inaccuracy doesn’t magically get cured. He was iffy on the small college level, I see him struggling mightily at the pro.

Archived