• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I smell a trade happening...

Jeremy Igo

I really hope we can get Hughes in first round. We can find great value in Second and third round. I think Hurst will drop. I have seen a lot of people but middle round grades and a lot of people put high round grades so you just don’t really know. If Hurst and Anthony Miller are available at our pick then move up in back of 2nd to get the other guy. 

I'd really prefer a trade down in to the upper 2nd round, maybe picking up a 4th in the process.

From several of the draft rumor sites, some execs are saying there are 7 or so true first round talents, and then the difference between the 20th and 60th pick isn't very wide.

Basically, that aside from a few top heavy players, the draft has similar players throughout the 2nd-3rd rounds.

My hope is that one of the QBs slide, or there is a run on a position and we can slip down to the top of the 2nd, add a later pick or two, and still get similar quality players.

Cornerback – This would probably be the easiest find in the draft, and for that reason a corner in rounds 1 or 2 is highly likely. 

Obviously, much here will depend on how the first round went. I doubt we will see a second round receiver or corner this year as the talent is just not there to start immediately.

Does not compute.

4 minutes ago, joeyxfresco said:

That’s stupid because the you lose the 5th year option 

I think he means move back but stay in the first round but you'd get a third or fourth, not a second.

Team            Pick        Value

Carolina       24            740

Minnesota  30            620

Minnesota   94 (3rd) 124

Archived