• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I smell a trade happening...

Jeremy Igo

Even though Ozzie Newsome said he didn't want his last draft to be sentimental, I find it hard to believe he'd pass on Ridley being an Alabama product. 

They literally had NO wr worth a damn last year and would give Flacco/RG3 a wr group of Crabtree/Ridley/Snead 

24 minutes ago, RumHam said:

If we're having to trade up to depend on starters, we are in deep poo. The Poe signing is going to come back to haunt us. 

How if we needed a starter at that position as well? You must still believe we could've got a wr lol 

From everything I've been reading, DJ Moore is probably the 1st WR taken in the draft. No chance he is there in round 2.  

I don't know enough about Hughes but I haven't seen him listed in round 1 very often.

I also saw that Ragnow is likely the 1st Center taken and probably won't last to 24, definitely not the 2nd round.

And please, there are so many TEs that have better value than Hurst.  I wouldn't touch him until round 3 at the earliest.

Archived