• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Round 1 Prediction Thread - time to sound off

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, Chardee MacDennis said:

So Denver announced the 5th pick is for sale....assuming QBs are taken 1, 2, and 3...And then the browns trade down with someone who takes a QB at 4....

Leaving Barkley and Chubb at 5 available....

And Denver wants their boy CMC and calls to offer #5 for CMC and a 2nd or something small....

Would you swap out CMC plus a small value for Saquon?? 

Wouldn't the Broncos just draft Barkley while keeping their 2nd

On 4/23/2018 at 10:11 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Welcome to draft week.

It is now time to sound off on round 1 of the draft.

Answer these three questions:

1. Do the Panthers trade up or down in the first?

2. Who do they select?

3. What percentage of the Huddle will complain?

Most accurate answer gets a prize.

1. No trade

2. After RR comments about the defense not being as good as pundits think I think they’re targeting a couple specific defenders. I’ll go Jaire Alexander 

3. 47%

On 4/23/2018 at 7:11 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

1. Do the Panthers trade up or down in the first?

2. Who do they select?

Dunno these answers. But what is critical is that Hurney not trade away future draft picks as he has done repeatedly in the past in an attempt to grab some dog 2nd rounder to improve this draft in a fruitless attempt to retain his job when new ownership hangs their shingle at BofA. 

Once there's a new sheriff in town, Hurney ain't going to be one of the deputies.

We will not take a Rd 1 wr. If you look back it's been almost 4 years since there was a wr that turned out to be any count that came from the 1st Rd. 2014 was the last time any good wrs were drafted in 1st Beckham, Evans, Watkins, and Benjamin. All years after that has been atrocious. I wouldn't be surprised if only one went in the first rd tomorrow night. We can. Wait till late 2nd or 3rd for Miller or Hamilton.

On 4/23/2018 at 1:33 PM, *FreeFua* said:

It’s always flattering to know that you’re being thought of! ;)

Now with that said you couldn’t have f’d this one up any worse. There is no chance in hell Ridley is there at 24. He’s the best WR in the draft so your number 2 isn’t possible since you said “no” for number 1. Finally, Ridley is the only dude we could take in the 1st round I wouldn’t complain about and that’s a well known fact

Archived