• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Carolina Panthers schedule and ticket info

Jeremy Igo

Teams change so much from year to year theres no telling if our schedule will be tough or not. Week 4 bye sucks but we had a late season bye last year. An easy trip to the playoffs is nice but thats not gonna help us when we get there. I say bring it on, if we do well then we can make a run.

10 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I never understood why they don't do one bye for all teams in the middle of the season

They don't want a weekend with zero games. But to your point, maybe half on two different weeks. And I think that should be in addition to the bye teams already have.  This would also allow them to extend the season by a week, which I think would be good. 

Never understand why people look at the schedules when they are first released and make comments like: "The NFL is screwing us!" or "Very very tough schedule"....there is so much parody in today's NFL, I think it's almost ignorant to use teams previous year successes or failures as a measuring stick for how difficult or easy a schedule is.  And its already been mentioned, but the opponents have been decided for quite some time for the most part.  The week 4 bye isn't ideal by any means, but I'm stoked about:

1. Opening at home (about time)

2. No west coast away games (bigger deal than most realize)

3. 4 out of the last 5 games are division games (Panthers have been good in recent history in December)

Bring on the draft!

2 minutes ago, dpm0409 said:

Never understand why people look at the schedules when they are first released and make comments like: "The NFL is screwing us!" or "Very very tough schedule"....there is so much parody in today's NFL, I think it's almost ignorant to use teams previous year successes or failures as a measuring stick for how difficult or easy a schedule is.  And its already been mentioned, but the opponents have been decided for quite some time for the most part.  The week 4 bye isn't ideal by any means, but I'm stoked about:

1. Opening at home (about time)

2. No west coast away games (bigger deal than most realize)

3. 4 out of the last 5 games are division games (Panthers have been good in recent history in December)

Bring on the draft!

Yep.

Not to mention, if the NFL was trying to screw the Panthers, it would effect the entire NFL schedule. But yeah, they sat down and purposely made our schedule as problematic as they could, lol.

12 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Adds more proof the NFL hates us. Lots of questionable decisions made through out our entire schedule.

Come on now. This is same nonsense Kentucky fans spout about the NCAA screwing them. We play who is in front of us and as long as the team takes care of business we will be fine.

Archived