• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas, at home, week 1

Jeremy Igo

Just now, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Looks like we are getting sacrificed to the banner drop week 1, so I'm sure you guys are happy about that. 

Been there done that. 

With that said, it’s probably a good spot for your boys. You will either get a rusty Wentz or foles who will have heard how great he is all August. 

18 minutes ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Looks like we are getting sacrificed to the banner drop week 1, so I'm sure you guys are happy about that. 

Well at least you didn’t have to do it after losing to that team in the SB...

28-3

Don't want to be a downer but we always seem to.lose to Dallas in the regular season due to some ref call in the 4th quarter which hands them the game.  The blocked field goal that was called a penalty against Peppers and gave them first and goal. Or the pass which wasn't PI on them followed by the pass which wasn't PI but was called on us. The list goes on.....

Just now, panthers55 said:

Don't want to be a downer but we always seem to.lose to Dallas in the regular season due to some ref call in the 4th quarter which hands them the game.  The blocked field goal that was called a penalty against Peppers and gave them first and goal. Or the pass which wasn't PI on them followed by the pass which wasn't PI but was called on us. The list goes on.....

Can't let it be a close game.

Lol, who am I kidding.

Archived