• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Curtis Samuel (via instastory @Panthers)

TheCasillas

2 hours ago, Yaboychris28 said:

He plays with no fluidity at all. He body catches every ball like a HS JV player. I actually blame him for the Chicago loss. His fumbled pitch destroyed our whole momentum and looking back, cost us playoff position that we could have used. I hope you’re right, but I wouldn’t bank on it 

Ight ill make a mental note of this. Ill revisit in a year or two when we are worried about how we are going to pay him

22 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Disclaimer: It is on the Panthers story on instagram (not sure how to link)

For someone who is reported to have a serious ankle injury and nerve damage that could impact his career (as some say) he looked alright to me in cleats dancing break dance style.

I am hoping this is a sign that he will get a full camp in.

Did you guys see this?

I'm guessing this is a shot at me but from what I am hearing not much has changed. We all know ankle injuries are difficult to predict but I still see him starting the season on pup. Until he is running fully with no limitations I'm going to believe my source. I guess TC will shed some light. 

19 hours ago, SOJA said:

Samuel was looking good before that injury, if he comes back 100% I'm not worried about him contributing 

Honestly he looked good one game unfortunately. The rest of the time he was injured. 

We will know how confident the panthers are in Samuel's health by the end of the second round.

If he is not going to be 100%, we are drafting either Ridley, Moore, or a CB, I  think.  If we do not trade up for Miller in the second round, we are going with what we have.

If I were GM, and you all want me to be the GM--I get that--I would trade back in the first 4-8 spots and use the acquired pick to move up in the second. 

23 hours ago, MHS831 said:

i always wonder if these folks are not showing the GM more than anything else.   "Look Marty! We do not need a WR in the draft..."

Kalil announces that he is coming back for another year when he already had a contact-before free agency and the draft---Played 14 games last 2 years.  "Marty, don't need to sign or draft a C---I will be here to collect my $8m salary."

Then Olsen wants to announce his desire for an extension after auditioning for the MNF job.  "Marty, give me some more guaranteed money up front so I  can leave on my terms.""

Maybe I am wrong, but they sure are promoting themselves a lot at this time of year.

Our FO is soft as fug, no other team in the league, not even the Browns.... deal with this poo

23 hours ago, The Huddler said:

People already discounting Samuel 

I love him and think he will explode and be the big play guy our offense needs

book it. Ill come back to this post later. CMC will explode too

Don’t know about discounting. I just know what I read about that ankle with bone, ligament and nerve damage 

Freak accident sure but even freak accidents can be debilitating. 

The hamstring from rookie Camp on..,I don’t know if he can stay one the field in the Pros

3 hours ago, Snake said:

I'm guessing this is a shot at me but from what I am hearing not much has changed. We all know ankle injuries are difficult to predict but I still see him starting the season on pup. Until he is running fully with no limitations I'm going to believe my source. I guess TC will shed some light. 

No shots fired. I’m not attacking anyone.

5 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Don’t know about discounting. I just know what I read about that ankle with bone, ligament and nerve damage 

Freak accident sure but even freak accidents can be debilitating. 

The hamstring from rookie Camp on..,I don’t know if he can stay one the field in the Pros

Well the ankle was a freak accident. I think he will be back but lower body injuries take much longer to heal than upper body. We will all know when he starts planting his foot in cleats. 

Archived