• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Up

ericr0319

1 hour ago, ericr0319 said:

Would you rather trade up in the 1st or the 2nd? Going off draft pick value alone:

1. Trading up in the 1st - Would cost us 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to get into Miami region (#11), or just a 1st and 2nd to get into Arizona territory (#15). I personally wouldn't be thrilled unless we took a Derwin James (I have extreme FSU bias, but, he's an amazing player). 

2. Trading up in the 2nd - Would cost us our 2nd and 3rd (depending on which we give) to get around Chicago (#39). This make sense if we see a RB, CB, or C/G falls. 

With two 3rds I would be shocked if we did not trade up. Just curious if you guys are in love with any players higher up on the board that would require a trade up. 

Damn it, Hurney! No trading up! Now, get off the Huddle and go watch some film.

1 hour ago, ericr0319 said:

1. Trading up in the 1st - Would cost us 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to get into Miami region (#11)

Read this 5 times and kept asking myself who 'Miami Region' is. Had never heard of that prospect.

Wednesday Fails

1 hour ago, RumHam said:

we aren't getting an impact player in the third and if you're depending on that, then you don't know football.

Lol...define impact...good players are available in 3rd rd...our two 3rd rd may have the most impact...

9 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Rather have Anthony Miller or Dasean Hamilton. Definitely wouldn't trade up for Ridley lol.

If Anthony Miller ends up being our prized WR from this offseason then just go ahead and cancel the season. 

No point in taking another 5 years off of Cam’s life

2 hours ago, ericr0319 said:

Would you rather trade up in the 1st or the 2nd? Going off draft pick value alone:

1. Trading up in the 1st - Would cost us 1st, 2nd, and 3rd to get into Miami region (#11), or just a 1st and 2nd to get into Arizona territory (#15). I personally wouldn't be thrilled unless we took a Derwin James (I have extreme FSU bias, but, he's an amazing player). 

2. Trading up in the 2nd - Would cost us our 2nd and 3rd (depending on which we give) to get around Chicago (#39). This make sense if we see a RB, CB, or C/G falls. 

With two 3rds I would be shocked if we did not trade up. Just curious if you guys are in love with any players higher up on the board that would require a trade up. 

nah

Archived