• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greatest Panthers Hat

Jeremy Igo

59 minutes ago, zacka77ack said:

Curved bills are out. Once you go flat, you never go back.

I like flat bills and I can not lie,

You white people can't deny,

When a hat goes on with a flat bill donned, I get swag

with my snap back strapped, bill pointed back

I'm struttin' like I'm real hot stuff.

thats all i got.

Flat bills suck. They don't provide adequate shade and they don't fit your head well. Don't know why they got so.popular among some folks. Then again if you wear them backwards or off to the side you don't need a bill to start with.

1 hour ago, panthers55 said:

Flat bills suck. They don't provide adequate shade and they don't fit your head well. Don't know why they got so.popular among some folks. Then again if you wear them backwards or off to the side you don't need a bill to start with.

Flat bills are a hiphop thing. The hat looks new and crispy. Its part of the culture. Flat bills give you that drip. That swag sauce. 

2 hours ago, panthers55 said:

You do know that the flat bills are popular bc people would but a hat and leave tags on and not curve it to make it look brand new. However flat bill caps are made to be curved and it's not that difficult a procedure either. 

My favorite hat is exactly what you described minus the fitted part. And that's only because I'm too embarrassed by the size of my dome piece to actually buy a fitted cap. But it's the single-button snapback with an adjustable strap the same material as the hate not one of the trucker-style snapbacks with multiple holes and prongs on a plastic strap. Nuance matters. 

Archived