• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've made the family decision to NOT get flu vaccines.

TheSaint

Never have...never will. Especially not this bathtub, rush to the needle bullshit to make a dollar they are doing now. Noway...........

I can die of other things I enjoy with much more satisfaction, and know why I died.

Let's see now, if the hysteria gets every American to rush to their doctor or pharmacy for a shot do they make more or less money?

Gotta stimulate the economy somehow.

Remember people, the reason that the one in a million person that has an adverse reaction to it makes the news is because it's unique and is newsworthy. Every day thousands are taking the shot with no adverse reaction.

Scary world hypothesis----people that stay inside and watch the news all day get caught up in it and think the whole world is having adverse reactions to the flu shot----not reality.

Glenn Beck did a whole show on this. It sounds like the nasal mist has a less risky effect than the shot of the actual H1 N1 vaccines.

better check that...could be for certain specific patients. The nasal spray uses live virus i think....not sure. *yeah here it is*http://www.cdc.gov/VACCINES/pubs/vis/downloads/vis-flulive.pdf

Check this out..i wondered this myself when i went to urgent care a few weeks ago. I was told by No Less than 3 different people, that "We really dont test for flu". I was dumbfounded. I finally made them test me and it was positive.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ybenjamin/detail?entry_id=48800

better check that...could be for certain specific patients. The nasal spray uses live virus i think....not sure.

Check this out..i wondered this myself when i went to urgent care a few weeks ago. I was told by No Less than 3 different people, that "We really dont test for flu". I was dumbfounded. I finally made them test me and it was positive.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/ybenjamin/detail?entry_id=48800

the doctors he had on said that but its far less potent than the shot.

bullpoo...not as many trips to hawaii, but the office cows still eat for free daily.

I know this for a fact. Maybe its because she works at a military hospital, but its true. As recent as last year the drug reps could take all of the employes and sometimes even their families outon dinners to pimp their drugs. Now they are barely allowed to hand out something as simple as a pen.

Government may have a different set of rules for dealing with this, but if they do its pretty new.

Archived