• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've made the family decision to NOT get flu vaccines.

TheSaint

I never gotten a flu shot and probably never will. I believe flu shot is the biggest scam of all times. Flu constantly mutates so flu vaccine can never be exact match to a flu form out there. Many people who gotten a flu shot end up coming up with a flu the same season.

Got my son the seasonal. Not H1N1. Hasn't been tested on kids or pregos. The wife is pregnant. Not yet sure what to do. I've never gotten a flu shot but I might this year since I travel so much.

just drink airborne daily (or Vitamin C + Zinc), it will help a lot.

I never gotten a flu shot and probably never will. I believe flu shot is the biggest scam of all times. Flu constantly mutates so flu vaccine can never be exact match to a flu form out there. Many people who gotten a flu shot end up coming up with a flu the same season.

Yep

*knocks on wood*

got the flu shot for the first time two years ago. in feb, i had the worst sickness i ever had. it wasnt flu, but I'm still not sure what it was. had some nasty blisters in the back of my throat and couldnt eat for a week.

last year, i didnt get the flu shot and was fine all winter. no shot this year.

got the flu shot for the first time two years ago. in feb, i had the worst sickness i ever had. it wasnt flu, but I'm still not sure what it was. had some nasty blisters in the back of my throat and couldnt eat for a week.

last year, i didnt get the flu shot and was fine all winter. no shot this year.

Maybe it was an adverse reaction by your body to a flu shot. Flu shot is a small dose of flu virus, your immune system should have no problem of killing it and become immune to it. People that have a weak immune system can actually get very sick with a flu like symptoms.

Archived