• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers signing free agent safety for 2 years

Jeremy Igo

Let the JAG parade begin. We sign guys that lose their starting spot on other teams and become starters here. Can't fiqure why they think some magical transformation in ability will occur when they play here.

1 hour ago, The Huddler said:

Yeah fug this signing!!  We should sign the imaginary player that doesnt exist!!  We need empty space at Saftey!!

mom!!  Im ready for you to wipe my ass!!  When is the meatloaf ready??  Mom?!?

Wtf you can only pie a post once? 

31 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

We sign nobody, huddle cries. We help a position that desperately needs help with a solid get, huddle cries. You first world problem having suburban dwelling cry babies need to just stfu 

Yeah, these dudes would complain about a blow job.  Its pathetic.

38 minutes ago, Daddy_Uncle said:

We sign nobody, huddle cries. We help a position that desperately needs help with a solid get, huddle cries. You first world problem having suburban dwelling cry babies need to just stfu 

This doesn't help. We def go safety in draft

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They will still be drafting a safety in rounds 1 or 2. This guys is likely depth. 

I have my doubts, that even if we draft one in the first 2 rounds, the rookie will start at the beginning of the season.  Our staff seems to like experience.

Archived