• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers signing free agent safety for 2 years

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

He's 29........twenty frikken nine! The Geriatric Duo is back again. He replaces 29 yo Coleman. Wtf is this poo! 

I was defending Marty but not now. This is a dumb move

Wait since when is 29 all that old? Still a kid to me

We need multiple young safeties so this is depth.

And also like I said a few days ago the safety fa class are putting a value on their services that up until this point teams aren't willing to pay. So those young free agent safeties are going to wait around and teams are going to say fug it and draft a guy instead. 

13 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

Man that laugh started my day.

That's a good point and he plays free seems like we're not fooling with Boston we don't believe that one year was sustainable.

It shouldn't, Seacy has been very serviceable in the league, Boston just happened to be in the right position to get a pick for once. 

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

I mean, doesn't every safety have film like this?

Think about when Tre Boston just completely gave up on a tackle against the Falcons. To me that was so much worse. He just stopped running. 

Look at the date too... preseason

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I mean, doesn't every safety have film like this?

Think about when Tre Boston just completely gave up on a tackle against the Falcons. To me that was so much worse. He just stopped running. 

There were a number of factors that led to Boston getting cut, but I truly believe that play was the number one reason he got axed.

Archived