• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Willson signs with Detroit for .... 2.5 million?

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, Nate Dogg said:

He grew up a Lions fan. Imagine playing for the team you always dreamed of being on as a kid. Tough to compete with that.

Its a one year deal though. I could understand if it was long term. But one season? 

Probably sees Detroit as a better place to showcase himself and really cash in next year. 

Just now, Jeremy Igo said:

Its a one year deal though. I could understand if it was long term. But one season? 

Probably sees Detroit as a better place to showcase himself and really cash in next year. 

Gets to be a primary option instead of a backup in Detroit. 

It makes sense to me.  He comes here and he's a clear #2 TE in an offense that throws the ball less than the team he went to.  He goes there, becomes the clear #1 TE in an offense that throws a lot more.

No brainer tbh.

12 minutes ago, BrianS said:

It makes sense to me.  He comes here and he's a clear #2 TE in an offense that throws the ball less than the team he went to.  He goes there, becomes the clear #1 TE in an offense that throws a lot more.

No brainer tbh.

Yeah, but pretty much everyone knows this is Greg's last year. He had the opportunity to replace the only TE that has had three consecutive 1000 yard seasons

Archived