• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top remaining free agents - Who do ya want?

Jeremy Igo

33 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

So the huddle loves Tre Boston again?

I had the same thought--after watching him whiff on tackles vs. Coleman's "I will be there in a second" help over the top, I think the coverage skills are more preferred.  Personally, Boston is my son's friend (UNC) and he is a great guy, fwiw, so I pull for him, HOWEVER

If we could get Pouncey, it sure would free up the top of the draft for a S and CB....

1. Ebron 

2. Breeland

3. Pryor

4. Adrain Peterso 

Pryor is a bigger body WR, we need considering Funchess is the only guy over 6'0

Breeland, Bradberry is a good #2 CB.  But he is the Only legit CB we have.  As good as EJ Gaines looks, hes a Nickelback.  Another Munnerlyn at 5'10

Ebron- big athletic potential, 2 TE sets.  Funchess, Smith, Olsen, and Ebron on the field atbthe same time is better than anything Cam has had since his Rookie year, and much better than his MVP season 

Peterson- we still need a Big body between the tackle RB to compliment CMC.  Peterson Should come cheap as there isnt a bunch of people calling for him.  He fits the between the tackle.  If he is willing to be a complimentary role and come try for a ring, this is a perfect fit

Reid sounds good- but I think just double up om safety this draft.  Hit the DB group hard in the draft.  This is one the more talented Safety classes that is real deep.  With 4 picks in the first 3 rounds, you should find 2 serious starter talent.  And still dreaming on drafting Josh Jackson, a Norman clone to top it off

Give me 

Jackson, Justin Reid, Ragnow, Kyzir White 

Where is Mike Wallace's name. I think he would fit great here and then look for a third rd wr. There is only one maybe two I would look at and they will be gone first rd. We don't need any project wrs this year. People wanting Pouncey that's not happening with Kalil on the team.

16 minutes ago, ncfan said:

1. Ebron 

2. Breeland

3. Pryor

Pryor is a bigger body WR, we need considering Funchess is the only guy over 6'0

Breeland, Bradberry is a good #2 CB.  But he is the Only legit CB we have.  As good as EJ Gaines looks, hes a Nickelback.  Another Munnerlyn at 5'10

Ebron- big athletic potential, 2 TE sets.  Funchess, Smith, Olsen, and Ebron on the field atbthe same time is better than anything Cam has had since his Rookie year, and much better than his MVP season 

Reid sounds good- but I think just double up om safety this draft.  Hit the DB group hard in the draft.  This is one the more talented Safety classes that is real deep.  With 4 picks in the first 3 rounds, you should find 2 serious starter talent.  And still dreaming on drafting Josh Jackson, a Norman clone to top it off

Give me 

Jackson, Justin Reid, Ragnow, Kyzir White 

Breeland is not coming back here lol. After us terminating his contract he will not come here.

12 minutes ago, steven8989 said:

Breeland is not coming back here lol. After us terminating his contract he will not come here.

This^

Breeland and his agents burned all bridges with us and set our plans back at CB. I don’t see a GM under pressure to keep his job with new ownership being a second chance guy here.

Ok, here is a thought--why not sign ALL the free agents?  Since we do not seem that concerned about the cap, why not? 

We can get 1 or maybe 2 of the cheaper ones.  Ideally, we would get a vet CB to go with a rookie S.  Then we draft G and S.

Hurney's second round success is scaring me.

Archived