• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers met with DE prospect Chad Thomas

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Funny that he mentioned the tunes.  He is a pretty serious musician and it is a bit of a concern--will music come first?   Kinda like when I asked my wife to marry  me eating a Bo berry biscuit.  She made me choose.

Pretty sure it’s entirely possible to excel excel at both football and something else without compromising your performance. These guys deserve outlets and the right to do other things with their free time too they’ll only play football for so long.

6 minutes ago, CashNewton22 said:

Pretty sure it’s entirely possible to excel excel at both football and something else without compromising your performance. These guys deserve outlets and the right to do other things with their free time too they’ll only play football for so long.

Yeah, I do not have a problem with it.  Might liven up the locker room  some.

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

Yeahhhh...

I know not everyone is Julius Peppers, but those measurables don't exactly scream "athletic."  Not real familiar with his play or name for that matter either.

Yeah. Pedestrian measurables, pedestrian stats, motivation questions. I hope we pass unless it's in the later rounds.

Similar measurables to Ealy but Ealy had an elite 3 cone time where as Thomas didn't even attempt it. That worries me with the other poster commenting on his stiffness. That drill would've exposed that stiffness. Ealy showed considerably more progression during his college career though.

Just now, KDawg004 said:

Thomas is the perfect DE for us to grab and mold. Peppers would be the perfect mentor for him. I take him with one of our 3rds if he doesn’t get overdrafted. He’s raw but has the measurables we desire. 

Or take Hubbard with the second

Archived