• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jacksonville Jaguars are dead to me.

Jeremy Igo

4 hours ago, Lumps said:

lol

Statistically speaking (wins/losses/playoffs/inconsistencies etc.), since 1995 comparing the Panthers to every other 31 teams in the nfl, one team that resembles them more than any other is...the Jaguars.

Look a little more at the facts. The Jags get made fun of around here is always comical to me. They are identical to the Panthers. As fan it may hurt but your perception is bias and skewed. Look into the facts and choose to see it or not.

Here are the facts...

Division championships: Carolina 6, Jacksonville 3

Conference championships: Carolina 2, Jacksonville 0

Doesn't look identical to me.

8 hours ago, Lumps said:

lol

Statistically speaking (wins/losses/playoffs/inconsistencies etc.), since 1995 comparing the Panthers to every other 31 teams in the nfl, one team that resembles them more than any other is...the Jaguars.

Look a little more at the facts. The Jags get made fun of around here is always comical to me. They are identical to the Panthers. As fan it may hurt but your perception is bias and skewed. Look into the facts and choose to see it or not.

"Out of left field but okay. We aren't nor have we been the dumpster fire that was the Jaguars in quite some time."

Let's focus on my retort shall we. Out of left field again. Let's just agree to disagree. Ok?

I remember just how much venom there was in the early days.

Coughlin hated us. Prisco hated us. Their fans hated us. And heck, we hated them too, especially after that preseason game where they blitzed the hell out of us. It was nasty.

It's lightened up a lot on our end, probably because of our success, but on that side, who knows?

4 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

Here are the facts...

Division championships: Carolina 6, Jacksonville 3

Conference championships: Carolina 2, Jacksonville 0

Doesn't look identical to me.

Cherry picking stats.

i said overall W/L as a franchise, you know...the bigger picture.

also left out 30 other teams and how they compare in that regard. Do that and you’ll find my post to be accurate.

12 hours ago, XOBlackxJokerOX said:

To be even more fair: our franchise has been twice. 

12 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

But hasn't won.

If they win one before we do, saying that we got there first won't really be much of a comeback.

HTTP3d3dy5zbmFya3NxdWFkLmNvbS93cC1jb250Z

Archived