• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Ron Rivera talks about what he saw in Torrey Smith

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, rodeo said:

good stuff. he's gonna be as good or better than Ginn for us. some people aren't impressed with his last few seasons, but he didn't have Cam then.

He had Wentz most of last season but they also had a lot more weapons.

4 minutes ago, RumHam said:

He had Wentz most of last season but they also had a lot more weapons.

Wentz isn't Cam when it comes to driving the deep ball and that accuracy, he's good, but IMO right now Cam is the best deep ball thrower in the NFL. 

10 minutes ago, SetfreexX said:

Wentz isn't Cam when it comes to driving the deep ball and that accuracy, he's good, but IMO right now Cam is the best deep ball thrower in the NFL. 

Am I the only one that thinks Cam's deep ball accuracy is his worst attribute? 

You don't really see IMO the other QB's dropping dimes the way cam did when we had Ginn, and even Smith. Rodgers is the best thrower of the football in the NFL all around, but on a straight go I'll take Cam. 

Cam's problem areas, have, and continue to be short to intermediate, some of that is on him, and some is also on the lack of separation that plagued this offense for a couple years. 

I'd have to put Cam and Rodgers in the top 2-3 for best deep passers in the league. There is another guy who gets the ball down the field as well as they do, although he's fallen off the radar the last couple of years as his team's success has diminished...Joe Flacco. He throws a DEEP PASS as well as anyone I've seen since he's been in the NFL. 

Archived