• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drafting 3 starters this year, an example...

Jeremy Igo

Reid won't be there at our 2nd and Chubb won't be there at our 3rd but if they are then hell yeah...

My realistic "dream" scenario this year is: 

Round 1: Top safety prospect (James, Reid, Harrison)

Round 2: Rasheem Green, even if we have to trade up for him.

Round 3: HB; plenty to choose from.

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

You should read the post instead of just the bold text. 

Yeah I screwed that up... Moving too fast. I frankly don't think Harrison or Reid will be there in the 2nd, we'd have to go for someone like Edmunds or Elliott there if we don't trade up. And I'm not so sure Chubb even makes it into the third. I agree with your logic on which positions and players at those positions to target but just don't think it's super realistic.

And I'm obsessed with getting Green this year. It was Barnett last year this year it's Mean Rasheem Green. Would solidify our DE spot for years to come. Wouldn't have an immediate impact but we don't need one with Pep back this year.

1 minute ago, Growl said:

lol at Chubb in the 3rd.

Its looking more and more like both UGA backs are going in the 1st round.

RB and OG are the deepest positions in the draft. Avoid going there in the 1st.

You forget, Hurneys drafts have busted almost exclusively after the first round. We get one pick. We need a Power RB to compliment CMC.

1 minute ago, Rubi said:

Addressing the secondary has to be the pick @ 24. Safety / Corner. 

Safety I'm down with. CB we should be fine without having to use our first on one. Bree and Bradberry are solid outside starters and we have Corn to compete with Captain in the slot.

Archived