• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tight End Luke Wilson visiting Panthers tonight.

Jeremy Igo

As I posted earlier, Seahawks are looking at Dickson as possible replacement for Graham , so I have to wonder how Willson is such a big upgrade over Dickson if the Seahawks are willing to let him walk - but don't let facts or logic get in the way of the huddle logic. He had a couple of good games against us when somebody didn't do their job so carry on as usual.  I can't wait for him to add those 18 receptions and 2.2 touchdowns per season to our juggernaut of an offense.

Just now, Paa Langfart said:

As I posted earlier, Seahawks are looking at Dickson as possible replacement for Graham , so I have to wonder how Willson is such a big upgrade over Dickson if the Seahawks are willing to let him walk - but don't let facts or logic get in the way of the huddle logic. He had a couple of good games against us when somebody didn't do their job so carry on as usual.  I can't wait for him to add those 18 receptions and 2.2 touchdowns per season to our juggernaut of an offense.

He's not. I was stunned reading the first 3 pages.

2 hours ago, La Pantera said:

This is the type of TE signing we'll make. Not a flashy name. A solid #2 option.

Exactly right. We aren't about replacing our stars like Olsen now, we are about shoring up the game around them. And really, Olsen is a once-in-a-franchise kind of player, one of the prototype guys for what the TE position has become. Gates, Gonzalez and Olsen rewrote the book.

34 minutes ago, Paa Langfart said:

He’ll be a #2 TE! Damn dude. What do you expect, us to have a gronk hernandez combo? 

Some of you dinguses seriously expect every option in our offense to produce like a #1 option, which would give us like 10,000 yards offense

i guess some of you werent good at connect the dots as kids

smdfh

psh

Sorry, but from everything I’ve seen, Seattle doesn’t know to use the TE the way we do. They do well at other things but Willson has the chops for more if we give him the plays and the coaching. We’ll have those things here. 

Archived