• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tight End Luke Wilson visiting Panthers tonight.

Jeremy Igo

16 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Luke (two l's) Willson - young TE that would be an upgrade over Ed Dickson. 

I wouldn't say young, he's only a year and about 9 months younger than Dickson. 

IMO we need to go younger but I'll take him at the right price 

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

That’s the best you can do? Throw insults when you don’t agree with someone?

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

How far has this forum fallen. Hiding out in the tinderbox is like a vacation compared to here.

You insulted him first, though, by insinuating he didn’t know football lol

4 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

You insulted him first, though, by insinuating he didn’t know football lol

I suggested he didn’t watch football if he couldn’t see their play style and technique is similar. Then he comes back with an insult laced tirade, without any substance.

8 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

You could argue TEs don’t do much in Seattle, Graham didn’t other than red zone TDs

yea but he still averaged almost 50 yards a game while he was there

people keep saying this is great bc he burned us every time we played seattle, but i guess he’s not done a whole lot besides that in his career. 

a 28 year old TE that averages out a little more than 200 yards a year? not high on my list of FA TEs, especially if we’re looking for someone that can fill in for olsen in a pinch. i’d rather have ebron. he’ll probably be more expensive but it might be worth it since he’s a lot younger and has proven he can produce.

1 hour ago, frash.exe said:

yea but he still averaged almost 50 yards a game while he was there

people keep saying this is great bc he burned us every time we played seattle, but i guess he’s not done a whole lot besides that in his career. 

a 28 year old TE that averages out a little more than 200 yards a year? not high on my list of FA TEs, especially if we’re looking for someone that can fill in for olsen in a pinch. i’d rather have ebron. he’ll probably be more expensive but it might be worth it since he’s a lot younger and has proven he can produce.

It’s all scheme.  He was used primarily as a blocker.   But he has shown the ability to get into the zone and make nice catches.  

Look at Olsen.  He was never used to his full potential with the Bears.  Then doubled his production here.  

Archived