• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don't forget about Daeshon Hall

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

The draft is crazy. We picked Moton over Kamara and Hall over Hunt. Furthermore, the guy who was stolen from us Dion Dawkins started 11 games. Sometimes you’re the bat sometimes you’re the asshole

We weren't picking another RB after taking CMC #8 overall. I don't think anyone will be crying over Kamara and Hunt if Moton and Hall become solid players for us at key positions down the road. Trench players are rarely instant impact players while RB probably offers the easiest transition of all positions to the NFL.

I have a lot of hopes for Hall

If we cannot generate a pass rush, ala 2017, then blitzing is the only way to the QB and good QB's eat us up.

A pass rush from the front four is needed before we get past the 1st round of the playoffs

23 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Ron won't play him that much if at all.  I would be willing to bet he will be inactive until someone gets hurt.

This is Ron all dam day, but then I'm screaming for more Cap boom fumble fumble fumble oh ok Ron I understand now.

18 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It would actually cost us almost $2.5M to cut Captain this year. He's almost certainly on the roster, like it or not.

It might still be a chance after the benching, Corn, and the draft with our current group unlikely but being outperformed by a rookie deal makes it more of a wash imo.

8 minutes ago, Swaggasaurus said:

The draft is crazy. We picked Moton over Kamara and Hall over Hunt. Furthermore, the guy who was stolen from us Dion Dawkins started 11 games. Sometimes you’re the bat sometimes you’re the asshole

Crazy is the truth 

1 minute ago, trucpfan said:

It might still be a chance after the benching, Corn, and the draft with our current group unlikely but being outperformed by a rookie deal makes it more of a wash imo.

I guess it's possible but with us being cap limited already I doubt it. I think we might carry him on the roster and make him inactive on game day before we cut him. That would suck too.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We've had some. Josh Norman comes to mind. Steve Smith in the 3rd. Daryl Williams in the 4th turned out pretty damn good too.

Klein in the 5th

Hangartner, Schwartz, Captain, Greg Hardy, etc

3 minutes ago, stirs said:

Klein in the 5th

Hangartner, Schwartz, Captain, Greg Hardy, etc

I thought about Hardy, but then remember that Antonio Brown was actually drafted after him. Those other guys were solid players, but I wouldn't call them anywhere near "steal of the draft" caliber.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I thought about Hardy, but then remember that Antonio Brown was actually drafted after him. Those other guys were solid players, but I wouldn't call them anywhere near "steal of the draft" caliber.

Hardy could have been.....

Archived