• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need two starters from this draft? Simple...

Jeremy Igo

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

No you’re not. You’re a madden fanboy that thinks the players aren’t people and the panthers should literally run their best player into the ground to win at all costs. 

ROFL madden now is it? how cute

You're probably the only person ever that thinks Cam shouldn't get short yardage first downs. The horror, our dual threat QB dual threatening. lmao this is good stuff.

Someone should tell Cam he doesn't view himself as a person as he's stated over and over his own preference. What's running Cam into the ground is poo OL play, I think YOU have it out for Cam.

4 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

ROFL madden now is it? how cute

You're probably the only person ever that thinks Cam shouldn't get short yardage first downs. The horror, our dual threat QB dual threatening. lmao this is good stuff.

Someone should tell Cam he doesn't view himself as a person as he's stated over and over his own preference.

It's just moronic to suggest the Panthers don't go get another power running back because you think Cam can handle it all on his own. Look no further than every time the Panthers had injuries at RB to see how bad that would go. The offense gets redundant because the Panthers literally have no other options for power running. You think CMC or Artis-Payne are going to move the pile?

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We have a starting RB that we spent a top 10 pick on last year.

CMC is not a running back. Dave Gettleman got us a scatback/special teamer with that pick. He fugged us. Now we have to spend another high draft pick on a running back that actually can play every down. LOL 

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

It's just moronic to suggest the Panthers don't go get another power running back because you think Cam can handle it all on his own. Look no further than every time the Panthers had injuries at RB to see how bad that would go. The offense gets redundant because the Panthers literally have no other options for power running. You think CMC or Artis-Payne are going to move the pile?

I said we shouldn't get one early in the draft. Round 3 and beyond is fine but we have other needs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Says who?

Also drafting so many high pick RBs/LBs got us in the shitter to begin with. We have too many other areas of need to draft a RB in round 1 or 2 and as often as ever the 3rd round and beyond has given the NFL plenty of studs so that's where that specific power RB should come from while we fill out the roster proper.

Future C - need one
OG - need one
WR - need one
S - need one
TE - need one
DE - need one

What we don't need is more RBs and LBs with high picks at least."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was my post you replied to. Didn't read it eh?
Also certainly doesn't dispute the fact that Cam is the best short yardage back in the league when he's used in that role.

R1:G/C

r2:S

R3: rb

R3:De

I think that’s the best value in the draft for us, of course that changes if a high rated s or WR falls.

Add a kicker in the later rounds and I think that would be a solid draft, also rb fa is dead, most likey you’re able to pick up a rb in fa cheap. So if need be, allocate the pick to other needs

Just now, KaseKlosed said:

W E DO NOT HAVE A Number 1 running back on the team right now. 

Wtf is a #1 RB.

Is it a guy who goes for 680 and 6 like Stewart last year?

Either way that doesn't mean we need to spend a high draft pick on one. Kamara ran over our entire defense last year proving this point yet again as if it needed to be stated.

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Round 1 - Safety

Round 2 - Running back

These are two positions that have a pretty high hit rate as far as starters as rookies. A safety in round one and a RB in round two would likely fill two positions of need immediately. 

I think that us very doable...wow the sky not falling after all...

7 minutes ago, Mikey815 said:

It’s the cmc hater

Its not hating to see what his role is...CMC is the  plug in mis-match...not the starting tailback...he is the x-factor so we should call him the x-back...Sony Michel...my personal fave for TB

4 minutes ago, heel31ok said:

Its not hating to see what his role is...CMC is the  plug in mis-match...not the starting tailback...he is the x-factor so we should call him the x-back...Sony Michel...my personal fave for TB

I'd be fine with CMC as the starting slot WR and getting like 8-10 carries a game. 

I like Michel over Chubb too.

Archived