• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need two starters from this draft? Simple...

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Round 1 - Safety

Round 2 - Running back

These are two positions that have a pretty high hit rate as far as starters as rookies. A safety in round one and a RB in round two would likely fill two positions of need immediately. 

Agreed, a G would be nice too.

5 minutes ago, KBRed said:

With Matt Kalil as a liability, I wish we could find an OG starter, as hard as that might be. 

Wish we cut Kalil and tagged Norwell for 14 mil. I'd rather overpay Norwell 7 million than Kalil hoping he stays healthy to play at a level we could already do with out him, statistically speaking. We're over paying either way. But guess he's being rewarded for being a long term panther.

2 minutes ago, Lumps said:

Wish we cut Kalil and tagged Norwell for 14 mil. I'd rather overpay Norwell 7 million than Kalil hoping he stays healthy to play at a level we could already do with out him, statistically speaking. We're over paying either way. But guess he's being rewarded for being a long term panther.

100mph toward cap hell. We'd have nearly $25M tied up into two players - one of which wouldn't even be on the roster.

*Oops! Realized you were likely talking about Ryan, not Matt. I think Ryan should've been released, period.

It's Hurney so we are definitely drafting a RB.

S in the first....this team and Rivera? I'd have to see it to believe it we never draft S's high.

Depending on how it goes obviously there could be several good options from OL, DE, S, WR at our pick.

I love Sony to death and agree with you on the need for another back and a FS But looking to 2019 with no Kalil brothers, A line with Moton, Turner, and Williams looks a hell of a lot better with a guy like Isaiah Wynn next to them. 

For me

1. Wynn

2. Bates/Elliott

3. Freeman

We need a plan for this line 

Archived