• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

As of today, are the Panthers better or worse?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, gmonjimbo said:

I liked Norwell but how important was he if none of the RBs averaged more than 4 yards per carry and he never went up against Fletcher Cox or Gerald McCoy?

He was the difference between that being 4 yards or two yards. He was our best run blocking OL hands down.

Lose 2 all pro/pro bowler types and gain 2 journeyman...not even replacing Shula makes up for that....

Like....you do relise TSmith was never a #1 WR right....dood man isn't even a #1 CB.....how could that make up for the best (top3 at worst) Guard in the league and top 5 NT......boi y u playin.

We upgraded CB and WR which are much harder to replace than OG and DL. Talent wise there's no question we've lost more than we've gained. But I'm still more worried about safety and defensive end before I would even worry about needing to add OG or DT. I know Amini isn't ideal but finding a serviceable guard for cheap shouldn't be a problem. 

I also plan on the Panthers getting a starting safety and guard in this year's draft.

Archived