• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Annual "Stop being a-holes" offseason thread

Jeremy Igo

Procedural Question: Is this in point of fact the annual "stop being a--holes" warning or is it the "stop being dicks" warning?

I submit that these two terms are not interchangeable and should not be treated as such. Clarification is needed.

2 minutes ago, JustAQuestion said:

I have been civil and haven't practiced abusive behavior.

I've had differing, creative ideas that have been met with name calling and abusive behavior.

You're spamming threads with stupid, useless garbage.

That's not creative.  Frankly, the fact that you put so much effort into this is pretty pathetic.

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

You're spamming threads with stupid, useless garbage.

That's not creative.  Frankly, the fact that you put so much effort into this is pretty pathetic.

And he's repeated that same dumb phrase over and over. He's in here setting post records

1 minute ago, JustAQuestion said:

How is it trolling to suggest maybe we should see if Bradberry can play some receiver and Smith could play some DB?

Dude, you're not funny, you're not interesting, you've had who knows how many alts on here for what?  Are you this desperate for attention?

Find something worthwhile to do.  This is just pathetic.

2 minutes ago, JustAQuestion said:

You still didn't address that idea. I guess that means it has some validity if you have no real criticism over it other than to make another pitiful personal attack.

There's no value in addressing the useless spam you're posting, or frankly to you in general.

My guess is the mods will boot you soon enough.

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to suspend the creation of new accounts this time of year (and probably for a 24-48 hour period following losses). It seems like new posters this time of year and after immediately following losses tend to be the worst type of emotional knee-jerk, over-reactive, inflammatory types of posters.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It probably wouldn't be a bad idea to suspend the creation of new accounts this time of year (and probably for a 24-48 hour period following losses). It seems like new posters this time of year and after immediately following losses tend to be the worst type of emotional knee-jerk, over-reactive, inflammatory types of posters.

Probably a good idea.

Archived