• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jaire Alexander

6 hours ago, stbugs said:

Yes they can, they all are. That's how we get all the drama of "OMG he dropped so far" when there are 45 guys with 1st round grades. He's #5 on Mayock's CB list. I know that's not perfect, but there's no way 5 CBs are going top 10-15. He's got a good chance at the first round.

Huddle: I'll take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed that 35 players will be gone before our pick at 24.

Reality: There will in fact exactly be 23 players unavailable to us at pick 24. I 100% guarantee it and amazingly enough I have 82 years of history to back me up.

I don’t care much for mayocks rankings. I feel he is the skip bayless of draft analysts. Most people’s board are very similar of course some are higher than other but mayock will have one guy nobody is looking at as his number 2 ranked player for hits. 

I personally prefer Josh Norris and rotoworld and Of course the draft god Kiper and Mcshay. Kiper will be as far left as I’m willing to go without saying ok that’s crazy, while Todd is more grounded and numbers based. They normally work together as a team so you get to dynamic guys going back and forth and makes for stark contrasts and learning. Right now Todd had Alexander going 22-23 to the bills.

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

I don’t care much for mayocks rankings. I feel he is the skip bayless of draft analysts. Most people’s board are very similar of course some are higher than other but mayock will have one guy nobody is looking at as his number 2 ranked player for hits. 

I personally prefer Josh Norris and rotoworld and Of course the draft god Kiper and Mcshay. Kiper will be as far left as I’m willing to go without saying ok that’s crazy, while Todd is more grounded and numbers based. They normally work together as a team so you get to dynamic guys going back and forth and makes for stark contrasts and learning. Right now Todd had Alexander going 22-23 to the bills.

I like Josh Norris a lot. He's Panther fan as well. Bills are an interesting team ahead of us. It feels like some of there needs are our needs as well. A corner or Center could be their target which is ours as well. Their trade of Tyrod though indicates that they're probably gunning to go into the top 10 if one of top 3 QBs fall. A guy like Jaire or Josh Jackson could be available for us.

Archived