• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers upgraded Russel Shepard for 2.7 million

Jeremy Igo

4 minutes ago, SOJA said:

And got rid of a young CB with talent and size

What talent? Really he couldn't hold on to the second starting job I'm sorry but him all of a sudden being the best up and coming CB is ridiculous and I'm tired of hearing that drivel from many posters I thought were even keel guys. At this point I'd almost say most of people upset just hate Hurney and have confirmation bias. 

2 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

What talent? Really he couldn't hold on to the second starting job I'm sorry but him all of a sudden being the best up and coming CB is ridiculous and I'm tired of hearing that drivel from many posters I thought were even keel guys. At this point I'd almost say most of people upset just hate Hurney and have confirmation bias. 

Try again, I'm on record saying I'm on board with Hurney now that he's the GM and also on record praising the KB trade

torrey smith is not good anymore and was about to get cut 

3 minutes ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Good research, and a move I hope we make.  Samuel & Byrd have way more upside to Shepard.

Shepard to me was like DJ Hackett in 2008, who I had high hopes for.  He started out the season decent, but barely saw the field towards the end.  When Shepard got passed over for snaps by Byrd, Bersin, & Clay, you know things didn't work out how Gman envisioned last year.

6 minutes ago, SOJA said:

Also some of y'all haven't seen Torrey Smith play since Baltimore 

Same was said about Ted Ginn.

Pipe down chump we upgraded Russell Shepard for next to nothing, and moved on from a serious liability in our secondary.

Go whine somewhere else.

Archived