• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers meet with Sony Michel

Jeremy Igo

Just now, saX man said:

Combine meetings aren’t always “ah we like you taffy duck step lads”

We may be drilling in at their acumen, football IQ and treating it like an interview.

Yep. Combine has become quite a spectacle over the years. In reality, it doesn't tell us much of anything. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Yep. Combine has become quite a spectacle over the years. In reality, it doesn't tell us much of anything. 

I usually have my eye and gut test checking in late December/early Jan with the college year still well in memory. The guys who really stand out leading their teams are the ones to keep an eye on through the process. 

I do like the crop of defenders in this draft. Curious about that UVA safety.

15 minutes ago, bewonee said:

god no. we don't need another speed back. get scar or another late round power guy.

Sony is a complete back. I’d rather not pick him at 24, it’s what it would take, but if there is no stud (WR-Ridley, OT-McGlinchey, DT-Key, or S-James)who do you pick? It’s tough to pick Ronnie Harrison, who I like or Christian Kirk or Will Hernandez with Michel on the board

19 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

tbh - it is ALL bad data to build your team off of..

more teams have been hurt by falling in love with 'X' player at the combine

Archived