• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT Orlando Brown might drop to 24

Jeremy Igo

6 hours ago, chbright said:

If Hernandez drops to our 2nd, good Lord Hurney better not wait 1 damn second to run to the podium. I love Norwell, but if he walks, Hernandez would be a hell of a replacement.....

Hernandez is blowing up the combine in the OL group.  He ran 5.14 40 at 327 lbs to pair with yesterday's 37 BP.

My boy Braden Smith had a respectable 5.21 putting him in the top 10 of the OL group along with his 32 BP yesterday.  If Hernandez doesn't drop, Smith is also predicted to be in the 2nd-3rd round range.

11 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Hernandez is blowing up the combine in the OL group.  He ran 5.14 40 at 327 lbs to pair with yesterday's 37 BP.

My boy Braden Smith had a respectable 5.21 putting him in the top 10 of the OL group along with his 32 BP yesterday.  If Hernandez doesn't drop, Smith is also predicted to be in the 2nd-3rd round range.

Both good calls.

43 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Do not know of an injury--did not look athletic.  Watch to see what he does on ranking charts after today--bet he drops.

That's Mock Draft guys. GM's have seen what they want to see anyway. Which is allowing a TOTAL of 3 sacks the past two years. He's a great pass blocker, average run blocker. 

Pay attention to Brandon Parker NC A&T.  He needs a year, but his has long arms, good production, and was very disciplined (does not hold).  Watched him at SR bowl and he was good at LT.  Got bull rushed some, but I am guessing he benches about 25 times--room to get stronger.  I know his dad and mom--great family. Father a pastor and a coach.  If there in the fifth, I would jump--maybe even the third.

The reason I say this is that RR is looking for starters--FIRST 4 PICKS:   S, RB, CB, OG. 

LAST 4 PICKS: DT, OT, TE, DE.  

Mark these words.

16 minutes ago, JakeDel5674 said:

That's Mock Draft guys. Personal GM's have seen what they want to see anyway. Which is allowing a TOTAL of 3 sacks the past two years. He's a great pass blocker, average run blocker. 

OK.  I don't know what Personal GM's (did you mean Personnel?) have seen or when they are satisfied that they have seen enough; I have always been under the impression that they will be evaluating players through April.  And until today I thought he was a lock for the first round.  After today, I am not so  sure.  OU's offense--mobile qb--maybe there is a reason not to rely so strongly on college stats.  When 50% of first rounders bust, it can't be that simple for GMs.  I, like you, am just an amateur trying to figure it out as a hobby--but there are several OL I saw who were better athletes.  We shall see--he would be hard to pass on at the end of the first.

23 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

OK.  I don't know what Personal GM's (did you mean Personnel?) have seen or when they are satisfied that they have seen enough; I have always been under the impression that they will be evaluating players through April.  And until today I thought he was a lock for the first round.  After today, I am not so  sure.  OU's offense--mobile qb--maybe there is a reason not to rely so strongly on college stats.  When 50% of first rounders bust, it can't be that simple for GMs.  I, like you, am just an amateur trying to figure it out as a hobby--but there are several OL I saw who were better athletes.  We shall see--he would be hard to pass on at the end of the first.

If you sit him behind Kalil for a year or two, he's going to be a stud. He was able to get better at OU. Kid wasn't highly ranked coming out of High School. 

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Both good calls.

My boy Smith (315 lbs) was also in the top two or three for the OL in vertical and broad jumps, showing good explosion in his lower body.  As good as Hernandez had looked in all the measurements before, he underwhelmed in the VJ and BJ (though he carries 12 more lbs than Smith).

Archived