• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OT Orlando Brown might drop to 24

Jeremy Igo

Just now, imminent rogaine said:

he's got the right genes for it. I guess I can kiss goodbye any chance of my kid being 6'8" 360

His dad was good.  Wasn't a big fan of the highlights I watched but no college kid is perfect (despite what mine would tell you).

the long arm thing gets blown way out of proportion. They just have to move the weight a couple more inches then a normal person would. Does this effect benching? yes. Is it going to cost you 10 reps at 225? Hell no. Other OTs have long arms too and have no problems hitting the high 20s. Looks like Brown isn't that strong and is more just a massive blob

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

I would say no. Kalil was not great, but serviceable, and we have a young guy waiting in the wings for a shot in Moton. 

We didn't lose because of OT play last year, we lost because we didn't have playmakers on Offense for Cam to throw to. 

We are way thinner at WR and Safety than we are at OT. 

Having doubts the answer at LT is on the roster...

1 hour ago, heel31ok said:

Having doubts the answer at LT is on the roster...

Long term, very well might be the case. But as of right this minute, we have two dudes that can play the position. At safety we have no one and at WR we have Funchess, an unproven rookie, and an oft-injured speed guy. 

WR, S, and I'd even say DE, then RB, are more worriesome moving forward immediately depth/talent wise.

To me at least. 

1 hour ago, JakeDel5674 said:

He only allowed I think two sacks in two years at LT. 

His pass blocking actually looked decent. When he did anything other than pass block though it didn't look as good.

He certainly has the physical tools though. If they think he can be coached, well...

1 hour ago, Cracka McNasty said:

Long term, very well might be the case. But as of right this minute, we have two dudes that can play the position. At safety we have no one and at WR we have Funchess, an unproven rookie, and an oft-injured speed guy. 

WR, S, and I'd even say DE, then RB, are more worriesome moving forward immediately depth/talent wise.

To me at least. 

No we have one,  Williams ...Moton is an unknown  and so far no one has given a reason to be  optimistic about Moton at LT...and Kalil is not the answer...longterm has to start somewhere , short-term is just putting us further behind...we can address other needs and LT...

Archived