• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The art of saying nothing while saying something....

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I'll argue they are killing themselves. Applebee's is nasty most locations. Do better Applebee's! As for diamonds they arent actually valuable, you can't resell a diamond even near the cost of buying one. Not to mention the companies that own the mines create a false sense of low supply when in reality there is tons of them out there. 

This is why my wife's engagement ring is a ruby. Worth a bunch more. Also ruby Tuesdays is a bunch better than Applebee's. 

4 hours ago, coralreefer_1 said:

You have to love the marketing. The industry convinced women diamonds = love. They made a fortune. Now the bloke above has a wife pushing him to buy a bigger one for what? To reaffirm love? to show off? 

Marketing genius~ 

Marketing to women is simply as this. 

This said product will make other women jealous. 

Also when buying a gift for your wife use this rule as well. If it doesn't make other women jelly its not a good gift. 

2 hours ago, Snake said:

I will laugh when my arteries are like a 27 year old at 60. Veggies and seafair all the way. 

Everything in moderation. A Pinot with a Pittsburgh rare porterhouse is beautiful when time permits. A grand dish at dusk with candle lit saxy time

I think that they are very specific about the point that they never make at no time during none of the interviews, except of course the lone situation when ambiguity is not tolerated and clarity is the most important thing vagueness must not characterize.  Clarity of unclear interrogative and declarative statements must not over ride the interpretive unfamiliarity with that which is not clear due to a lack of no unfamiliarity.

2 hours ago, saX man said:

Everything in moderation. A Pinot with a Pittsburgh rare porterhouse is beautiful when time permits. A grand dish at dusk with candle lit saxy time

I'm a bit nauseated thinking about that. Last time I tried beef my stomach was in knots for two days. 

Archived