• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The art of saying nothing while saying something....

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Cracka McNasty said:

We killing Applebee's and the diamond industry. 

I'll argue they are killing themselves. Applebee's is nasty most locations. Do better Applebee's! As for diamonds they arent actually valuable, you can't resell a diamond even near the cost of buying one. Not to mention the companies that own the mines create a false sense of low supply when in reality there is tons of them out there. 

4 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I'll argue they are killing themselves. Applebee's is nasty most locations. Do better Applebee's! As for diamonds they arent actually valuable, you can't resell a diamond even near the cost of buying one. Not to mention the companies that own the mines create a false sense of low supply when in reality there is tons of them out there. 

Interesting point re: diamonds 

The ring I bought my wife 12 years ago has a smaller diamond. She has asked for a bigger stone. It’s amazing how expensive just a stone is. Recently a co worker was selling her old engagement ring. She wasn’t even offered 20% of what was paid for it by a couple jewelers. Hell most jewelers wouldn’t even make an offer on it. Wack ass industry that I will never support again. 

54 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Also known as every GM and Coach that speaks during combine week...and pretty much most days during the offseason, preseason, season, and post season.

And every single email that I send at work. 

9 minutes ago, Hotsauce said:

Interesting point re: diamonds 

The ring I bought my wife 12 years ago has a smaller diamond. She has asked for a bigger stone. It’s amazing how expensive just a stone is. Recently a co worker was selling her old engagement ring. She wasn’t even offered 20% of what was paid for it by a couple jewelers. Hell most jewelers wouldn’t even make an offer on it. Wack ass industry that I will never support again. 

Moissanite Dawg.

For any young huddlers out there looking to get engaged, go Moissanite. Fraction of the cost, looks like a damn diamond, no dead African children blood on your hands. 

She won't be able to tell the difference and if she can and actually cares, seriously re-evaluate the relationship because there's way more important poo to spend money on these days. 

21 minutes ago, CarolinaSamurai said:

I can microwave my own meals, thankyouverymuch Applebee's. 

Archived