• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Unusual Path of Marty Hurney - Peter King

Jeremy Igo

"I think fit is so important. Say each position, for us, has three to five important positional traits. I think I’ve learned now you don’t have to have a guy with four to five of those at every position. That’s going to be tough to get that many players like that. But you have a guy with one or two, and you can put those players in position to maximize exactly what they do well, and you build with other players around them.”

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/02/28/marty-hurney-carolina-panthers-return-mmqb-mailbag

The fire of hatred inside me still burns, but the light grows dimmer as each day passes. 

I am slowly accepting that our fate rests in Hurney's hands and there's nothing I can do about it. 

I am not happy but I am prepared to hope for the best moving forward even though my expectations are ridiculously low. 

5 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Can you guys take the lame back and forth to Facebook?

Thanks. Love you.

Don't do Facebook, Twitter or whatever social media crap that's the latest craze.   Maybe you guys should do the same because it's proven that social media destroys all reason, logic and civility. 

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Don't do Facebook, Twitter or whatever social media crap that's the latest craze.   Maybe you guys should do the same because it's proven that social media destroys all reason, logic and civility. 

there is a lot of suppressed love going on on the Huddle this offseason.

I'm hoping he learned some lessons and can apply them.  There are some people who can't change.  I've found those people to be limited in many ways.  People who can adapt to change though, those are the smart ones.  I wouldn't hire someone dumb to run my team.

So color me hopeful until my hopes and dreams are crushed horrifically by Hurneymagic...

Archived