• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle cuts coming....

Jeremy Igo

44 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I had no idea you were bilingual.  Seriously, and I am curious, what football debates have you won?

Long ago someone wanted to start Remmers over Daryl Williams ( argued up and down till he got released) 

That same person  aruged during the previous off-season about keeping a former All-Pro Punter on the team over Palardy ( who I argued was putting up the same production as the former all pro but is a lot cheaper) but the man didn’t care he wanted to justify the 4th round trade by DG wasted on acquiring a Punter. 

2TE Joke ( That same season Patriots aquired Martellus Bennett for a 4th round pick and preceded to win the SB ) *If memory serves me right in 2016 season Cam was the most hit QB, which led to multiple concussions & shoulder surgery. What if those OTs had some help in pass protection potentially a different season? 

Got most of the draft right especially drafting  a RB over safety or DE in 1st round & moving towards smaller and shifter WRs.

WRs: I was advocating for Byrd over Shepard during off-season we all know who won that spot.

Etc

I do get some stuff right!

This thread is literally nothing but petty drama between people with an ego over their post count on a sports forum, people continusly biting the bait, and awful jokes. Ace Aladdin is baiting, I know because I use a lot of the same baiting tactics he does in a few sports discords to fug with people. Going on baseless tirades and acting confident, elitist and smug, even when faced with evidence to the contrary, naturally pisses people off. Stop biting and giving him the attention he desires. You are gonna make it worse.

@Ace_Aladdin

@uncfan888

@mjligon

@LinvilleGorge

38 minutes ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Long ago someone wanted to start Remmers over Daryl Williams ( argued up and down till he got released) 

That same person  aruged during the previous off-season about keeping a former All-Pro Punter on the team over Palardy ( who I argued was putting up the same production as the former all pro but is a lot cheaper) but the man didn’t care he wanted to justify the 4th round trade by DG wasted on acquiring a Punter. 

2TE Joke ( That same season Patriots aquired Martellus Bennett for a 4th round pick and preceded to win the SB ) *If memory serves me right in 2016 season Cam was the most hit QB, which led to multiple concussions & shoulder surgery. What if those OTs had some help in pass protection potentially a different season? 

Got most of the draft right especially drafting  a RB over safety or DE in 1st round & moving towards smaller and shifter WRs.

WRs: I was advocating for Byrd over Shepard during off-season we all know who won that spot.

Etc

I do get some stuff right!

I think you are great, personally.  Lotta fun to watch people go at you.  I admire your completely unearned confidence.  All good.:)

3 minutes ago, bewonee said:

I know. I was just telling you that he was clearly baiting since at least 2 of you are unsure. If you are just messing with him, then go right on ahead if you enjoy it.

He begs for it---been doing it for years.  He is wrong most of the time, obnoxious yet good natured about it,  etc.  Breast fed until middle school, one might suspect.

29 minutes ago, bewonee said:

This thread is literally nothing but petty drama between people with an ego over their post count on a sports forum, people continusly biting the bait, and awful jokes. Ace Aladdin is baiting, I know because I use a lot of the same baiting tactics he does in a few sports discords to fug with people. Going on baseless tirades and acting confident, elitist and smug, even when faced with evidence to the contrary, naturally pisses people off. Stop biting and giving him the attention he desires. You are gonna make it worse.

@Ace_Aladdin

@uncfan888

@mjligon

@LinvilleGorge

Who even are you

6 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Who even are you

proved my intial point right, thanks. once I saw you were powerlevelling my notifications, i knew i'd set you off.

3 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Playing captain save a sanjay

>anyone who points out how retarded i am must support another retard

x doubt

15 hours ago, Ace_Aladdin said:

Norwell hasn’t signed with another team.

But the underlying debate was amount of CAP space. Guess who was right not you Bevis 

Holy crap, dude. Free Agency has not started. It is not possible for him to have signed with another team yet. Do you really not know anything about the NFL?

Archived