• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle cuts coming....

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I caught you red handed using the Farachlombardi screen name in this thread. You went back and deleted the post, but the quote remains. 

Stop lying huddlers go check the link out 

p.s it was @mjligon & @uncfan888 that got by another huddler he’ll even @Jeremy Igo posted the screen shot of y’all saying the same thing one after another 

Just now, Ace_Aladdin said:

Stop lying huddlers go check the link out 

p.s it was @mjligon & @uncfan888 that got by another huddler he’ll even @Jeremy Igo posted the screen shot of y’all saying the same thing one after another 

Sanjay, I promise you that we aren't the same person. Rayzor can confirm our IPs are different. 

And Farachlombardi was igor

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

sanjay thinks double TE sets are the answer to every offensive woe in football... and probably the cure for cancer and world hunger both. He constantly posts that image as if it's some sort of proof.

See the distraction strategy huddlers , first you falsely accuse someone, then when you get called out and have no proof let’s change the topic

I see you learned a lot form Trump.

2 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

Sanjay, I promise you that we aren't the same person. Rayzor can confirm our IPs are different. 

And Farachlombardi was igor

So when y’all accuse me of being alts and ask mods to do something and they find that IPs are different then that’s not true huh?

You sound like Trump with your BS double standard.

Archived