• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney and drafting receivers

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Again, sad. I’m sure you’ll reply because that’s you, but I’m not going to bother anymore with this. Not worth the seconds to reply. 

This technique would have had way more affect if you just not replyed again.. Instead of the reply to say you won't be replying anymore because I'm sad and wasting your time just so I know that?? You could have saved more of your time and not give a fuged that I know you're done with me.. Honestly I didn't know we were that close that I deserve to know this.. 

I'm a little touched..hmmm

On 2/23/2018 at 12:19 PM, thomas96 said:

KB and Funch are both already better than any WR Hurney ever acquired as GM and DG had less than half the time here. I’m not saying DG is great at scouting WRs. He’s not. But he’s head and shoulders above Hurney.

They are better than Ricky Proehl? Reacquiring Muhsin Muhammad? Signing Keyshawn Johnson? Trading for Greg Olsen?

KB and Funchess are barely better than Keary Colbert, Brandon Lafell, David Gettis and Legedu Naanee.

Give me a 3 WR 2 TE set of Muhammad, Keyshawn, Proehl, Olsen and Shockey any day over Benjamin, Funchess, Ginn, Dickson and Williams.

Should be Diggs, Landry, KB, Funchess, Olsen and Henry right now if Gettleman took the time to address the position instead of blowing it up and ignoring it for years.

His desire for Kony Ealy, Vernon Butler, Daryl Williams and trading 3 picks to move up for Funchess killed the Panthers obvious shot at strengthening the receiver position for Cam.

Archived