• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 2 Safety - Kyzir White - WVU

Jeremy Igo

I feel like safety is a strong possibility in round 2 this year. 

As such, Keep an eye on WVU's Kyzir White. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/kyzir-white?id=2560097

This sounds like a Ron Rivera strong safety to me. 

"Gift wrapped, NFL-ready frame with good length and well-distributed musculation. Expected to carry more weight and transition to hybrid role. Comes from athletic family that is highly supportive. Team captain and true team leader. Plays every down with the same level of grit and urgency -- even when he's away from the ball. Quick to diagnose. Supports run with vigor along the edge and in contain. Forceful hitter. Thumps and engulfs targets while running his feet to finish. Quick to diagnose play-action and retreat into coverage. Very physical with tight ends in man coverage. Has movement, size, and hands making it hard to finesse throws over him without risking a turnover. Absolute freight train as a blitzer who looks to leave a mark on the quarterback."

15 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I feel like safety is a strong possibility in round 2 this year. 

As such, Keep an eye on WVU's Kyzir White. 

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2018/profiles/kyzir-white?id=2560097

This sounds like a Ron Rivera strong safety to me. 

"Gift wrapped, NFL-ready frame with good length and well-distributed musculation. Expected to carry more weight and transition to hybrid role. Comes from athletic family that is highly supportive. Team captain and true team leader. Plays every down with the same level of grit and urgency -- even when he's away from the ball. Quick to diagnose. Supports run with vigor along the edge and in contain. Forceful hitter. Thumps and engulfs targets while running his feet to finish. Quick to diagnose play-action and retreat into coverage. Very physical with tight ends in man coverage. Has movement, size, and hands making it hard to finesse throws over him without risking a turnover. Absolute freight train as a blitzer who looks to leave a mark on the quarterback."

100% on this train & any other FS/SS similar to him or Hooker!

Archived