• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi there

Jeremy Igo

30 minutes ago, davos said:

...lol

Is a dude with a cat weird?

When I was 22 years old and single I owned an orange and white cat named Mr Bojangles  one day he brought home another cat a female that looked exactly like him. Mr B knocked up Mrs Bonjangles and sadly I had to get them both fixed and an abortion.  I loved those cats if I didn't own a dog who would eat a cat I would have another 

22 hours ago, theDIRTYcode2 said:

Yeah it's a good 10 mins of pure crazy when me or my gf get home and he gets out of the crate. 

I inherited a black shepherd pupper from my son last August (he moved into a 1-bedroom place in the city with his SO and her pupper, so I got to keep my pupper because I have a house and a yard).

She’s a 16-month old 65 lb lap dog (at least she thinks she is). Oh, and also a high energy, big-time chewer. She’s extremely smart and perfectly trained when I got her (which was nice). And like yours she’s crated during the day. Pure crazy upon crate-release is a good description lol. 

qCulCtb.jpg

v7fqelk.jpg

iLPvjxl.jpg

3 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

I inherited a black shepherd pupper from my son last August (he moved into a 1-bedroom place in the city with his SO and her pupper, so I got to keep my pupper because I have a house and a yard).

She’s a 16-month old 65 lb lap dog (at least she thinks she is). Oh, and also a high energy, big-time chewer. She’s extremely smart and perfectly trained when I got her (which was nice). And like yours she’s crated during the day. Pure crazy upon crate-release is a good description lol. 

qCulCtb.jpg

v7fqelk.jpg

iLPvjxl.jpg

Dawwwww:hearteyes:

Archived