• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi there

Jeremy Igo

On the positive side, bc of my job, I don't have enough time to take care of a dog but have finally turned a corner in being open to getting a cat.  Just want a pet and it'll be years before a dog is practical.  Want a cool patterned/wild looking one, don't want to be a "cat dude".  Anyone have a cat? lol 

2 minutes ago, davos said:

Sounds like you know exactly what it is.  Yeah a removed polyp came back positive so they're cutting part of it out--7-8 inches and the surrounding lymph nodes.  The fam has been more nervous than me.  The doc seemingly caught it early (classified it stage 1) but the CT scan came back with no abnormalities.   Just have a rough month ahead it sounds like but should be back to normal (fingers crazy crossed).  

Tell em' to take out the whole damn thing! Probably be less of a scar that way. Doc said it'll cut life expectancy 5-7 yrs but Trump promised to get the medical patents released so I'll be crossing my fingers for a tech breakthrough.

Good luck though. You're gonna pull through

1 hour ago, rippadonn said:

Tell em' to take out the whole damn thing! Probably be less of a scar that way. Doc said it'll cut life expectancy 5-7 yrs but Trump promised to get the medical patents released so I'll be crossing my fingers for a tech breakthrough.

Good luck though. You're gonna pull through

Yup I feel good.  They seem certain the whole colon doesn't need to go.  If the lab tests came back saying it was genetic or if there was adjacent wall inflammation, then yes it's all gone, but luckily it was not the case.  Isolated and yearly check ups.  

I've got the CBD oil and Pax ready for post-surgery haha then I can go back to roof deck and winery design :)     

2 hours ago, davos said:

On the positive side, bc of my job, I don't have enough time to take care of a dog but have finally turned a corner in being open to getting a cat.  Just want a pet and it'll be years before a dog is practical.  Want a cool patterned/wild looking one, don't want to be a "cat dude".  Anyone have a cat? lol 

I don't have a cat but my grandma and her girlfriend own 3 cats, my grandma is crazy about pussy 

Archived