• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hi there

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, davos said:

I'll have a wicked battle scar when all is said and done.  Staying positive!

You'll be fine. They made three small cuts when they took mine out. Downside is you'll poo 2-3 times instead of 0-1 times a day.

I can barely even find the scars anymore.

32 minutes ago, Chaos said:

What's up Huddle.  Still in off-season mode but check out the topics from time to time.  I hope everyone's doing well, and if not, then eat a bag of dicks.

Your message to people who aren't doing well is that you want them to feel worse? :thinking:

3 hours ago, rippadonn said:

You'll be fine. They made three small cuts when they took mine out. Downside is you'll poo 2-3 times instead of 0-1 times a day.

I can barely even find the scars anymore.

Sounds like you know exactly what it is.  Yeah a removed polyp came back positive so they're cutting part of it out--7-8 inches and the surrounding lymph nodes.  The fam has been more nervous than me.  The doc seemingly caught it early (classified it stage 1) but the CT scan came back with no abnormalities.   Just have a rough month ahead it sounds like but should be back to normal (fingers crazy crossed).  

2 hours ago, jayflip said:

Keep debating moving the fam to North Carolina, but when will medical weed be cleared there? 

They grow some of the best stuff in the nation in the NC mountains and we still have the old tobacco growing communities, now growing nothing. What better place to start creating and taxing a new income source?

Aside from that shortcoming the Charlotte area is a beautiful place to live and raise kids. NC in general is great.

Archived